Friday Night Funkin’ Nightmares
FNF Nightmares is a Friday Night Funkin mod and a fan-made expansion of Indie Cross Nightmare universe!
Currently a demo with a nightmares to battle.
You can battle against Nightmare Tricky, Nightmare Black Imposter, Nightmare Eteled, and Nightmare Bambi.
A WIP online port.
- Final Nightmare
- Burning in Fear
- No Traces
- Fire Corn
FNF Nightmares Mod Credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support these cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- IsItLucas? – Coder and Director
- ItsFellow – Lead Musician
- JustShxdowLel – Musician
- Rude Remark – Musician
- MC07 – Boyfriend Skins
- TheInnuendoVEVO – Bonus Song Musician (Burning in Hell, MissingNo)
- Saster – Bonus Song Musician (Burning in Hell)
- Cmyth – Bonus Song Musician (True Trolling)
- RetroSpecter – Bonus Song Musician (Ectospasm)
- MAB Gaming – Artist (Nightmare BF)
- TheMaskedChris – Artist (Nightmare Eteled)
- Rembulous Again – Artist (Nightmare Bambi)
- Tix Bro – Artist (Nightmare Tricky)
- FifLeo – Artist (Hank)
- BrightFyre – FNF Indie Cross
- Get the mod for your PC on here
Boyfriend was casually doing his shopping, when he sees a red portal and a red flash in the distance, interrupting him. Of course he gets close too see what it is: It’s a black figure on fire, which is exactly like him. The thing says he’s just a normal person, but Boyfriend isn’t that dumb and doesn’t let the figure pass, forcing him to sing. But things go incredibly wrong, starting a real nightmare.
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
Friday Night Funkin’ Nightmares is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play Friday Night Funkin’ Nightmares on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.