Massive Multiplayer Platformer 1.2
A mulitplayer speedrun running on the MIT scratch game engine where the goal is to run the obstacles course to collect the flags, and then make it back to the beginning to collect the final flag to get your time.
Massive Multiplayer Platformer was developed by Griffpatch.
Learn how to make your own MIT Scratch games on Griffpatch YouTube Channel
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play:
- WASD or arrow keys = move
- Z = crouch
- Space = jump / use parachute
- N = show all players names
- Hold E or R = open Emoji panels
- Mouseover a player = see their individual name
- Q + R = reset level for speed runs
- Hold down then up = high jump
- Run then quickly press down, then up = long jump
- On a slope press down and left or right = slide
- Jump against a wall, then press up again = wall jump
Massive Multiplayer Platformer 1.2 is a Skill Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.