List Worlds is RPG epic adventure viewed through the lens of the list and upgrades.
Use mouse to click on things. Tips in the game will instruct you on the basics.
If you miss them, below is a compiled list of all tips:
– Combat – The filling circles show enemy attacks. Once full, the enemy will attack you. Slashes show your attacks. Combat is automatic. Use the pause button to pause or resume.
– The skill icon on the enemy attack indicates that it will be lethal.
– Some enemies have special attacks. These are colored and more dangerous. To see what the attack does, hover over enemy while the combat is paused.
– You can also pause with keyboard by pressing either [Space] or [P].
– Spells are essential tools in combat, but can only be used a limited number of times per battle. For individual spell details, check their description.
– Items you don’t need can be sold by right clicking on them. Once you’ve sold enough items, you can claim a reward.
– You can switch skills at any time by simply clicking on an active skill to refund it.
– If you are struggling with an area, try changing your strategy by switching up some of your skills.
List Worlds is one of many Rpg Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Tagged as Adventure Games, Minimalism Games, RPG Games, and Upgrades Games. Upvoted by 12 players. Other games you might like are Living Loud: Lincoln's List and Worlds: History Simulator. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.