Pokemon Brown takes you into a new story, new maps, and new pokemon adventure.
– Ten cities in the region of Rijon, one in Johto, and over 20 routes to explore.
– Pokedex is now up to 220
– Over 40 new moves
– TM set has been changed a bit
– Seven new types that weren’t in Red
– A wide range of characters.
– A few new music track, including tunes from Johto
– New Pokemon will be compatible for trade with the second generation games and Prism once a special patch is applied.
– A quest after you beat the Rijon League
– And much more!
Game is Complete.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Press [ENTER] to PLAY/Pause.
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking on the “keyboard” icon at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed. For example, A = X, mean "A" button on console is equal to "X" key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B Button =||[X],[Z]|
SAVE GAME: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
LOAD GAME: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data
RECOMMENDED browser is Chrome