FNF vs UnderTale
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend boyfriend against different characters from the Undertale universe with some cool mechanic.
This game is very hard.
- Custom Tutorial (play the tutorial to learn the new mechanic)
- Hopes and Dreams
- Your Worst Nightmare
Introducing FNF Undertale! An open world FNF game, one of the first of it’s kind!
Explore the world to find bosses and hidden areas! Challenge foes from the hit game Undertale and experience mechanics and challenges you’ve never experienced!
The game is currently in Beta, so some features are not included in the first build of the game.
- Please DOWNLOAD original and OG version of the mod for your cool high-end Desktop PC here.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support these mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- BoxOfRocks: Coder and Music producer
- lightywighty : Artist
- Egg Overlord: Artist
- EEF: Artist/Animator
- Special Thanks
- NyxTheShield: Inspiration (Check out his Xtale Mod!)
- Jael Penazola: Inspiration
- Toby Fox: Created Undertale
- DM DOKURO: Music for Sans, Asriel, and half of Flowey.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!