Emerald Party Randomizer Plus
Randomizes all of the Pokemon of your party at the beginning of every battle.
- Every Pokemon is randomized into a random specie at the beginning of each battle
- Pokemon preserve their EV points, IV points, contest conditions, current HP percentage, XP percentage, shiny, pokerus and nickname
- Each Pokemon receive their last 4 level-up moves for their moveset
- Legendary Pokemons are rarer to get when low level
- Every Pokemon has a chance to obtain an Egg move
- Every Pokemon can learn moves from the TMs/HMs you currently have in your bag
- HMs can be deposited into the PC
- Support moves will never override an offensive move, and a Pokemon will always keep its strongest STAB moves
- Smeargle gets an entirely randomized moveset
Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Emerald Party Randomizer Plus to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.