A pokemon emerald game with these additional features.
- Re-Tiled Hoenn to give it a much-needed facelift.
- 35 New Pokémon from Generations 4-7.
- 25 New Moves from Generations 4-6.
- 2 Custom Moves.
- All Poke balls from Gen 4-7 (Including Kurt’s Apricot Poke balls).
- Game has been completely De-capitalized.
- Fairy Type and the new type chart.
- The Physical/Special/Status Split.
- Running shoes indoors.
- Generation 5 Repel System.
- Reusable TMs.
- Plenty of Palette swaps/updates.
- An Item that Checks EVs/IVs.
- An IV Perfecter and Ability Switcher.
- Wonder Trading.
- Increased Difficulty Curve.
- A few slight alterations to the story involving a new character.
- Buffs to several Pokemon and Moves that previously had low viability.
- Updated Battle Frontier Sets.
- All 386 Pokemon available throughout the story.
- Several custom songs.
- Several New Legendary Events.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Emerald Genesis to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.