Bridge Card Game – AARP
Play a casual game of Bridge, the classic card game, with 3 other people.
It s not easy getting together for a game of Bridge these days. Everyone is so busy. Thankfully, now you can play online Bridge any time you want!
Here are some tips:
- The player across the table is your teammate. Try to play off their bids to get the most number of points!
- Try a counting strategy when bidding. A=4,K=3,Q=2,J=1,Empty Suits=3,1 card suits=2, and 2 card suits=1.
- If you have less than 13 points, don’t bid! Always pass!
- With a balanced hand and 16-18 points, feel free to bid 1 No Trump.
- If your hand is not eligible for this 1 NT bid, and you have 13 or more points, open a bid with your strongest suit.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.