Pyramid Solitaire Ancient Egypt
Bored at the office or at home? Play some casual Pyramid Solitaire game.
Help the Pharaoh and his queen build the ancient and glorious pyramids in this solitaire game.
Set in the glory days of Egypt, you must remove all the cards from the layout to construct these ancient wonders of the world.
Clear cards by selecting pairs of cards that add up to exactly 13.
Aces count as 1, Jacks count as 11 and Queens count as 12. Kings count as 13 and can be removed at any time by simply clicking on them. All other cards are at their face value. So for example you can combine an Ace and Queen to remove the pair, or Jack and a 2 to remove that pair.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Quick Hints and Tips
If you have read the text above then you’ll probably know most of these but there are few more…
- Always remove Kings as soon as possible, they literally just get in the way.
- Try to plan your moves. Look at the board and see what cards are blocking other cards.
- You absolutely must use the temporary card store. Combine that with planning and you can win most deals. Often simply by moving one card from the pyramid down to the store you can instantly uncover another card that you can use immediately.
- This almost a bit of a cheat (so let’s just consider it an expert tip!). You can use the undo card to look at the next 3 cards coming. This will allow you to plan your moves more effectively.
- At the bottom where the groups of three cards a dealt, if you have too many cards the game will hide them to save space. Those cards are always there, just hidden!
- Remember you don’t have to remove every card, just the pyramid at the top.
Available on tablet and smartphone: Apple iOS.