Sonic 3 And Sally Acorn
Join Sally Acorn in an adventure through the Sonic world.
Sally is slower than Sonic and can’t use spin attacks; however, she has a number of stealth and agility-based abilities to compensate and access areas Sonic had difficulty reaching, as well as the use of handheld device NICOLE.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking the "Set Up Keyboard" button at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed, for example, a - Z, mean "a" button on console/joystick is equal to Z key on your keyboard.
Start/Pause = Enter
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L] on Keyboard|
|X, Y, Z Button =||[U],[I],[O] on Keyboard|
|START,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
SAVE progress anytime to your local computer and come back later and load it up by using the "Save State" and "Load State" button at the bottom.
*Recommend using CHROME browser.
- NICOLE Laser Attack: Press “A” and Sally uses NICOLE to fire a small projectile which hits nearby enemies and obstacles.
- NICOLE Scan Mode: Press “B” and NICOLE will send a data wave to reprogram monitors and other Eggman traps.
- NICOLE Downward Laser: Press DOWN + “A” /”B” while airborne to fire at objects straight below. Sally also gets a small vertical boost.
- Slide: Press DOWN while running to slide on the ground for a short distance. Sally can also slide under certain obstacles using this method.
- Somersault Dash: Press DOWN + “B”/”C” while on the ground and Sally will somersault forward at a high speed. This is useful for jumping long distances.