Pokemon Cloud White
Pokemon Cloud White is a sort of a extension to Fire Red.
**UPDATED to Version 511 with many fixes and improvements.
The story follow the original Fire red story but after that a new adventure will start for your hero across an amount of 5 regions!
Be prepared to encounter, Mega Evolutions, Samurai, and Legendary Pokemons.
More than With more than 50 hours of new gameplay content.
– New Scenarios after Original Kanto&Sevii Scenario
– New Regions (Johto(include HGSS exclusive maps and some new maps), Mangan, Azur)
– New Rivals
– New evil Teams
– New graphisms
– New Menu
– National dex “at the beginning”
– Physical/Special/Status Split
– New moves and abilities
– BW Repel System
– Exp Catch System
– Poison outside battle leaves 1 hp
– Run indoor
– New Battle Backgrounds
– Increase difficulty
– Day and night + Weather (include HG/SS/DPP snow)
– Pokemon World Tournament (Like in B2/W2)
– The Kolloseum (PWT – Like)
– A tons of Anecdotes and famous quotes
– All the Pokemons are catchable
– Mega Evolutions & Mega gems
– More than 540 Pokemons from gen 1 to 6
– Buyable Home and customizable
– New ferry and bus system in new region
– New pokecenter
– An additional storyline based on the film “7 samurais”
– All the gen of Pokemons
– Sprites are updated (trainers, Pokemons, etc)
– PokeMarts are updated
– New evolutionary stones
– egg hatch lvl 1
-IV in the Menu
– New Bootscreen
– Johto Safari Zone in addition to the Kanto Safari Zone
– Non linear Story (Johto and Azur A.)
– A true Open world (In Azur Archipelago And Johto)
– A complete Game Guide (more than 100 page of Informations!)
– Restaurant of fighters (like in X/Y)
– Inverse Battle
– New trainers sprites
– “Egg Market” &” Black market”
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Pokemon Cloud White to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.