Yu-Gi-Oh! Tolerable Reshef of Destruction
A mod of Yu-Gi-Oh!: Reshef Of Destruction to improve the quality of life hack and make the game for tolerable to play.
Changes this patch makes include:
- -Selling a card gives you 50% of the card’s price
- -Cards can be sold even at 1 copy
- -Card prices never change
- -Life points always start at 8000 for the player
- -Life points always start at 8000 for all opponents outside the Hall of Eternity
- -Duelist level no longer does anything
- -Permanent effects show text only once per card
- -The permanent effect cursor no longer has to take 2 seconds of your time to scan the board
- -New Deck Cost formula implemented with adjustments
- Changes to the cards include:
- -Dark-Eys Illusionist, Nightmare Penguin, Barox, Dark Chimera, King of Yamimakai, Castle of Dark Illusions, Reaper of the Cards, and Metal Guardian now have accurate TCG stats
- -Exodia and the Petit Moth cards now have orange card colors
- -Fire Reaper, Ooguchi, Rainbow Flower, Jinzo #7, and Queen’s Double can now attack directly
- -Infinite Dismissal was given Negate Attack’s graphic
- -Torrential Tribute was given Mirror Force’s graphic
- -Former Ritual Monsters are no longer Divine attribute
- -Ritual Summoning no longer possible. The Ritual spells were replaced with three brand new cards:
- -Weather Report: His effect negates the effect of Swords of Revealing Light
- -Maiden With Eyes of Blue: Her effect summons Blue-Eyes White Dragon
- -Kaibaman: His effect sacrifices himself to summon any Dragon monster from your hand, including Slifer. Irony?
- Mod by Ephraim226
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of Yu-Gi-Oh! Tolerable Reshef of Destruction to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.