Tak and the Power of Juju
Tak and the Power of Juju is an action-adventure platforming video game. The gameplay mostly consists of platforming obstacles and puzzles. Help a jungle shaman boy interact with and get past obstacles with the help of animals.
- Orangutans: Bend trees, then release them. If the player is standing on a specific leaf, they will be sent flying. This is usually to cross large gaps and chasms.
- Rhinos: Can be guided to smash obstacles, usually walls, while being ridden by the player.
- Monkeys: If attacked in some way, they will throw a coconut at whatever is nearest to them.
- Emus: Controllable when ridden with a larger jump distance than Tak.
- Sheep: Can be placed on treadmills to activate primitive contraptions such as doors and simple lifts.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of Tak and the Power of Juju to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.
Tak and the Power of Juju is one of many Animal Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Play Tak and the Power of Juju using a online GBA emulator. Tagged as Action adventure Games, Action Platformer Games, Animal Games, Cartoon Games, GBA Games, Platformer Games, and Retro Games. Upvoted by 14 players. Other games you might like are Power Rangers: Wild Force and Power Instinct 2 (Arcade). No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.