Supremacy 1914 is a real-time online strategy game that put you in the middle of World War I.
Compete with other countries controlled by other players.
Manage resources and create alliances to help with winning the war.
In game, features include different troops, different providences, moral level, diplomacy, and more.
Games take place on official maps of the following parts of the world:
- Map 1 – Europe 1914 (10 players): The standard scenario: 10 evenly balanced nations with slightly different resource allocations grant a fair and interesting start for all players. Normal provinces all have the same resource production and no nation has a preset advantage.
- Map 2 – Europe 1910 historic (8 players): Map with the historically correct borders of 1910. Nations differ in size and population, which has an effect on a province’s resource production. This map is especially well suited for team scenario modes, pitting the Entente (Britain, France, Italy, Russia) against the Central Powers (German Empire, Austria-Hungary, Ottoman Empire, Bulgaria).
- Map 3 – The Great War (Contains Eastern North America, North Africa and a part of the Middle east) (31 players): A large map with parts of North America, Africa, and Asia bordering the focal point of Europe. Nations are evenly balanced in resource production and starting military strength. The key to survival and victory are alliances and logistical superiority in managing long supply lines.
- Map 4 – Battle for Western Europe (4 players): This more detailed map of Western Europe only has the nations of France, Germany, Austria, and Great Britain, and is designed for fast-paced 2v2 games.
- Map 5 – Southeast Asia (15 players): An East Asian map with 15 evenly balanced nations and a large number of islands.
- Map 6 – South America 1914 (10 players): A balanced map purely of the South American continent, where land warfare is predominant and with long distances between some provinces.
- Map 7 – Middle East 1914 (30 players): This map contains all of North Africa, the Middle East, and the European countries bordering on the Mediterranean Sea. Nations are evenly balanced in production, strength, and resources. The key to victory is diplomacy and clever resource management in a part of the world where some resources are abundant and others are very scarce.
- Map 8 – the USA vs Mexico (2 players): A map centered on the Gulf of Mexico, with the Southern United States and Mexico as the primary nations.
- Map 9 – A World in Flames (100 players): This map contains the whole world, it is a smaller version of The Great War. This is a map where units can “wrap around” the globe, i.e. crossing the Pacific ocean.
- Map 10 – The Great War (500 players): A map of the entire world, no exceptions. This is also a map where units can “wrap around” the globe.
Games typically last for four to eight weeks, though this figure can vary widely based on the map, the choices made by individual players, and many other factors.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.