FNF vs Retro Super Mario
A rhythm game and FNF mod where Boyfriend goes back in time to rap-battle the retro Mario, singing to one-song called “underground-world”.
- Davideplays: Director, Musician
- Hydietri: Artist and Animator
- Agostino: Artist and Charter
- Unbekannt: awesome coder, also did the stage code
- Ultima: Artist and BG Artist
- Hira: Artist,Chromatic maker hira#9621
- Tommix: Artist, did the placeholder bg
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF vs Retro Super Mario is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.