FNF vs Pibby Mouse (Clubhouse Chaos)
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend and Pibby rap-battle a corrupted Mokey singing to a tune of one song called “leagacy.AVI”.
BF GF and Pibby were out on their evening walk.
On the horizon, they see Mickey Mouse’s Clubhouse. Instinctively, they pull out their gas tanks and burn down the building.
This however, does not go unseen.
They hear a distant laughter as a voice grows closer.
“Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse.”
And a laughter following it.
They turn to see this ominous figure. They are in shock. He turns out to be none other than Mickey C. Mouse. But something’s off about the cartoonish fellow.
BF and GF are oblivious, but Pibby realizes instantly.
This is a huge threat.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support these cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- lightywighty : Mickey Sprites + Pibby Sprites + Background Art + Mod Thumbnail + Menu Art
- Joe the horse : Coded the mod + Composed “Legacy.avi” + Animated Sprites + Cutscene
- pappo rappo: Menu Sprites + Charting
- Yoshifan33: Sprite Animator
- Get the original and OG version of the mod for your cool high-end desktop PC here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF vs Pibby Mouse Clubhouse Chaos is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.