FNF Funk of 87 (Collection)
A mod of Friday Night Funkin based on a funny moment of Markiplier and other gaming youtuber.
Updated with a new song, and more funny moment, renamed from Bite of ’87? to Funk of 87 (Collection).
- Markiplier reacted to a cutscene from Five Night at Freddy’s 4 by holding his mouth open in shock for 20 seconds and then asking the viewers if that was the Bite of ’87 referenced in Five Nights at Freddy’s 2.
- Markiplier Play FNAF with Springtrap looming
- Dawko beats 50/20
- Interviews Scott Cawthon
Watch the gameplay on Captain Kitten Youtube Channel for each song below
The original Clip:
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can like on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Captain Kitten: Creator
- BBpanzu : Coding Help
- Markiplier: being Markiplier
- Get the mod for your cool PC on GB
Psych FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Funk of 87 Collection is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.