FNF vs Cupid in Candlelight Fight
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rhythm-battle against Cupid, that got stood up on a date, maybe a rap-battle will make her feel better.
You have a nice dinner date with your girlfriend ahead of you—you’re not normally the sort for such classically lovey-dovey stuff, but it’s a special occasion. Your plans quickly go off-rails when you see someone storming towards you from a now empty table: Cupid, the girl who spent her life giving love but can’t get any back. She’s been stood up on a date of her own, and, heart overflowing with bitterness, she turns to the cutest couple in the restaurant to exact vengeance: YOU.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support these cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- AnInternetsEcho: Director, Character Designer, Concept Artist, Main Writer
- CHAOS_FANTAZY: Initial Scenario Concept, Writer
- SuperKirbylover: Main Artist and Animator
- philiplol: Music, Main Coder, Artist
- The_Pickle578: Coder (who we forgot to credit within the mod itself, sorry)
- shadowfi: Coder
- The3rdComic: Artist and Animator
- FifLeo: Artist and Animator
- Offbi: Ending Artwork
- 2xPearlymintx2: Sprite Converter
- Audiospawn: Voice Actor
- Sampson373: Trailer Editor
- Get the original and OG version of the mod for your cool high-end desktop PC here.
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potatoes PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.