FNF I Hate You (Judas)
I Hate You is a Friday Night Funkin Mod where Luigi and Mario faces-off on top of a lava bridge as they sing to “Judas”.
After many years of them being great brothers, mario finds out luigi’s been working with koopa the whole time, what will happen in this single song mod? Download it and find out.
FNF I Hate You (Judas) Mod Credits:
- Orbyy: Director, Charter, Pixel Artist, Coder
- Punkett: Composed Judas
- Fabs Helped with code
- Croc: Made promo art and helped with code
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF I Hate You Judas is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF I Hate You Judas on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.