Operate a Zeppelin to save humans from fish invading aliens or not.
In year 20XX, the Earth was conquered by alien fish that stole all human weaponry. Most humans are now trapped in their cities protected by force field domes. But many are still in the wild looking for rescue. You must use your zeppelin to rescue as many people as you can and bring them to the cities! But since you don’t have many weapons, you may have to use some people as projectile… Good luck!
- UnitySpriteShaders by Todd Rivers.
- Font “BitPotion” by Joeb Rogers.
- Multiple sounds from the Sonniss.com GDC Game Audio Bundles.
- Sound “3 Heal Spells” by DoKashiteru.
- Sounds from Universal Sound FX.
- Music from Ultimate Game Music Collection.
How to Play:
- Move your zeppelin with WASD or arrow keys.
Approach humans to rescue them. The zeppelin becomes heavier with more people aboard.
- Press the left mouse button sacrifice a human by throwing them at obstacles/enemies. Aim with the mouse.
- You can throw people at cities to get a monetary reward. Cities are also are checkpoints.
- If you’re ever stuck, press R to restart (from the start or the latest checkpoint).
- Press Space to pause the game and buy upgrades (or instant repair) with your money.
Fishy Rescue is one of many Arcade Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Fishy Rescue is made using Unity technology. Tagged as Action Games, Alien Games, Arcade Games, Game Jams Games, and Rescue Games. Upvoted by 12 players. Other games you might like are Rescue Cut and Fishy River. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.