Duel Masters : Shadow of the Code
Duel Masters: Shadow Of the Code gives you a new challenge in the Duel Masters world. Your skills are already legendary: Fans pursue you, shop owners want to sponsor you. But your fame doesn’t take you that far when you enter the shadowy corners of the Creature World, for new opponents and tougher challenges.
The latest installment of the globally popular Duel Masters video game series is packed with new features and takes players on a brand new quest to learn the true meaning and value of the Kaijudo Code. With access to all 600 cards released to date, you are a well-known rising star in the Duel Masters circuit and your skills are legendary. Fans harass you for your autograph and all the shop owners want to sponsor you. But you soon discover that fame doesn’t take you far in the shadowy corners of the Creature World!
- Trade, buy, win, and collect all 600 Duel Masters cards from the first eight sets!
- Contains all cards from the Base Set, and the Evo-Crushinators of Doom, Rampage of the Super Warriors, Shadowclash of Blinding Night, Survivors of the Megapocalypse, Stomp-a-trons of Invincible Wrath, Thundercharge of Ultra Destruction, and Epic Dragons of Hyperchaos Expansion Sets.
- All new story and world to explore including making use of the player’s ability to teleport into the Creature World!
- New tournaments with their own house rules: 15 variations such as winning using a deck with no blockers or common cards.
- Accept and win challenges from the NPCs to collect the rarest cards. An NPC may send you on a quest to find a card, challenge you to a duel using a sealed deck, or tell you to beat their high score at one of the new mini-games.
- New Duel Room is open to the player at the start of the game, enabling quick challenges against NPCs you’ve unlocked on your adventure. Once you beat the game, all cards become unlocked in the Duel Room!
- Five new mini-games based on favorite classic arcade-style games.
- A World Map allows quick travel to the various locations.
- Improved AI and new music.
- Updated “chapter-ized” tutorial with new card rules.
- Improved Deck Management with new filters and streamlined interface.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.Instruction =
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Duel Masters : Shadow of the Code to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.