Danielle Gaiden: A DCMMBYIAYM Story was born, as both unlicensed sequel and prequel to Don’t Call Me Mama But Yes I Am Your Mama.
The goal of the game is to travel back in time, and prevent a future dystopia from happening. It features robotic animals, puzzles of the flesh, and an endless barrage of lore that goes absolutely nowhere with a JP to EN flair, just like the games grandma used to make.
- Tobi: Made art, design, writing, coding, and some music that didn’t end up making the cut.
- Kyle Bosman: The Mama of DCMMBYIAYM, and creator of most of the cast. Taught me tons of things about GB Studio, and provided entertainment, inspiration, and motivation throughout development.
- Allie & Leanne: Thorough bug testing, and irresponsible levels of encouragement.
- Friday Chat: Endless well of knowledge and creativity, with a severe “enabling” problem. L&R
- Chris Maltby: Creator of GB Studio, the engine that I used.
- Aseprite: The metaphorical milkshake that brings all pixel artists to the development yard. I’ve used a lot of tools to push pixels with, but Aseprite is by far my favorite.
- Frank Moody and Epidemic Sound: Music makes slow processes go by faster, and these people pulled their weight.
- Google Translate: I subjected my dialogue to several translations passes, to give it that nice early game localization feel. Sometimes it required some manual editing, other times the results made me change the game’s direction.
Play Danielle Gaiden Online Game. One of many Adventure Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Danielle Gaiden is also a cross-platform game that be played on a mobile phone, tablet, and computer. Tagged as Adventure Games, Role Playing Games, and Sci-fi Games. Upvoted by 19 players. Other games you might like are Pocket Gaiden 2 and Fire Emblem Gaiden. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.