Canfield Solitaire is a card game with very low probability of winning. It is originally a casino game.
The objective of Canfield Solitaire is to get all 52 cards into the foundations. You must put the cards onto the foundation in order according to suit and rank, starting from the leading rank dealt at the beginning of the game, wrapping from King to Ace if necessary.
The different piles
There are five different types of piles in Canfield Solitaire. They are:
- The Stock: The pile of facedown cards in the upper left corner.
- The Waste: The faceup pile next to the Stock in the upper left corner.
- The Foundations: The four piles in the upper right corner.
- The Reserve: The pile in the lower left corner underneath the waste.
- The Tableau: The four piles that make up the main table.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
Canfield Solitaire is a Solitaire Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. Canfield Solitaire is also HTML5 games that be played on a mobile phone, tablet, and computer. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.