A Graveyard for Dreams
A Graveyard for Dreams is a pixel art metroidvania you never asked for, but got it nonetheless. You play as some… thing… that explores the World of Dreams to do stuff. And things. You know how it goes.
A Graveyard for Dreams was developed by Jani Nykanen.
How to Play:
Gamepad controls are mentioned inside parenthesis ( ).
- Move: Arrow keys or (left stick) or (dpad)
- Jump: Z or (A)
- Attack (requires a weapon): X or (X)
- Throw a boomerang (requires a weapon): C or (B)
- Pause: Enter or (Start) (or whatever it is called in an ordinary Xbox 360 pad, I have 8BitDo SN30 Pro where it is called start…)
- Open a map (requires a map, obviously): Left shift or (shoulder buttons) (you know, L and R)
Special moves are described in-game. If you have a non-QWERTY keyboard, the keyboard keys should be those with corresponding locations, but possibly with different character in them.