Tiny Toon Adventures: Scary Dreams
Help Buster Bunny save his friends from Montana Max dream ray device. Tiny Toon Adventures: Scary Dreams is a handheld video game developed by Treasure and published by Swing in 2002.
The game is a beat-em-up in which you must defeat all the enemies on screen, with the help of one of your friends:
- Babs Bunny – She attacks using a Tennis racket and tennis ball.
- Plucky Duck – He summons an anvil, which can damage any enemies that fall under it.
- Hamton J. Pig – He provides food, which can restore Buster’s Heath.
- Dizzy Devil – He stands in place, spinning and knocking away any enemies that come near him. He is also invincible while he is spinning.
- Shirley the Loon – She can temporarily stop time.
- Fifi La Fume – She is notably the only character whose move is different depending on the version of the game. In Buster’s Bad Dream, she rapidly damages and stuns all enemies on screen with her smell, while in Scary Dreams, she makes herself and Buster temporarily invincible.
- Li’l Sneezer – His sneezes can briefly stun enemies.
There is a total of 4 stages you must complete in order to beat the game. Forest Stage, Haunted Castle Stage, Space Station Stage, and the Montana Max’s Factory last boss stage.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of Tiny Toon Adventures: Scary Dreams to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.