Dragon Ball Z – Supersonic Warriors
Dragon Ball Z – Supersonic Warriors is a video game based on the popular anime show dragon ball z. Its Story Mode covers all of Dragon Ball Z from the start of the Saiyan Saga to the end of the Kid Buu Saga.
The game pits two characters of the Dragon Ball Z franchise against each other in large environments, where they mostly fight in the air. The player can use strong and stronger variations of close combat attacks, and charge their ki to fire Ki Blasts. Each character also has three unique “Certain Kill” abilities that deal heavy damage to the opponent. The Certain Kill ability varies depending on where the player is located (above, below or horizontal to the opponent).
Each character has three “levels”, which makes them stronger and occasionally changes their sprites and abilities. This is used in story mode to simulate the characters being stronger or weaker than their opponents.
Some characters have special abilities which can be activated by charging ki to 100% and then press both L and R button at the same time. These special abilities represent power ups (like LV1 Goku’s Kaio-ken).
There are 13 playable characters, each with 3 levels. They are each listed with their name and appearance according to level [ex: Name (Lv1, Lv2, Lv3)]:
YOU NEED TO UNLOCK THEM.
- Goku (Normal (with Kaio-ken special ability), Super Saiyan, Full-Power Super Saiyan)
- Gohan (Teen (Super Saiyan), Teen (Super Saiyan 2), Ultimate Gohan)
- Piccolo (Normal for LV1, fused with Kami for LV2, fused with Demon King Piccolo for LV3)
- Krillin (Normal for all three, but one Certain Kill ability changes from summoning Gohan at LV1, to Tien Shinhan at LV2, to using the Spirit Bomb at LV3, also at LV3 Krillin can use theKaio-ken special ability)
- Vegeta (Normal for LV1, Super Saiyan for LV2, Majin Vegeta for LV3 (Automatically a Super Saiyan 2 at LV3))
- Future Trunks (Super Saiyan for all three levels)
- Captain Ginyu (Normal for all three, but can summon Jeice for a Certain Kill at 2, and Recoome and Guldo at level 3)
- Frieza (Final form for LV1, Cybernetic form for LV2, Immortal for LV3)
- Android 18 (Normal for all three, but can summon Android 17 for a Certain Kill at 2 and Android 16 at level 3)
- Dr. Gero (Normal for all three)
- Cell (Perfect for all 3)
- Majin Buu (fat Buu for LV1 and LV2, Super Buu for Lv3)
- Gotenks (Super Saiyan 3 for all 3, with greater time limits between each)
- King Piccolo
- Tien Shinhan
- Android 17
- Android 16
- Mr. Satan
- Trunks (during Gotenks’ appearance)
- Goten (during Gotenks’ appearance)
- Evil Buu (Majin Buu’s final opponent in his story mode, portrayed by Super Buu with an alternate purple skin color)
Keyboard control only. Click on the icon menu on the bottom to see the controls or change it to fit you. If you don’t finish, you can download the save code to your computer and load the save code when you come back.
A button = Z key on your keyboard.
B button = X key on your keyboard.
L button = A key on your keyboard.
R button = S key on your keyboard.
Start button = Enter on your keyboard.
Select button = backspace on your keyboard.
check out all the special moves at StrategyWiki
You are currently playing Dragon Ball Z – Supersonic Warriors on KBHGames. One of many Battle Games you can play on KBH Games website. We have the best collection of free online games from the best publishers and developers. Dragon Ball Z – Supersonic Warriors received 1053 likes from our users. Everyday, we are dedicated to bring you latest Battle Games and entertaining games from talented game developers from all over the world. KBH games allow you to experience PC gaming right in your web browser. Enjoy our large array of Strategy Games, Arcade Games, Puzzle Games, Retro Games, and many more. We hope you enjoy your visit and make sure to come back for more fun games added everyday.