Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Re-Revenge
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder’s Re-Revenge is retro action fighting game, and a fan-made Streets of Rage 2 mod where all the characters, enemies, and bosses had been replaced.
Welcome to the universe of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Re-revenge of the Shredder! The city was attacked by a foot ninja army led by Shredder and Krang. Our brave heroes have come together to challenge them and clear the city of evil mutants and foot ninja. But will it be that easy?
- Replaced all characters, all enemies and all bosses.
- Added shadow for all characters, all enemies and all bosses.
- Some enemies have new attacks, that will surprise experienced players.
- Characters replaced by Raph, Leo, Donnie, Mikey, April O’Neil, Splinter and Casey Jones.
- All seven playable characters can jump further while running
- All of the characters attacks are similar to those from TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge.
- The game has juggling for both players and enemies.
- Players can recover from a hit by pressing the jump button upon landing (as in SOR4)
- The command to run (f, f) becomes more sensitive.
- All playable characters can jump further while running.
- You can use the Offensive Special while running
- Added 6-Button gamepad Support. Uppercut now is Y-button.
- Friendly fire is disabled.
- Added new sounds for players and enemies.
- A new plot has been written for the game.
- Changed the title screen
- Changed all Story Screen in the game
- For the first time in sor2 hacking, switching between normal and turbo mode has been added to the option
- Added turbo mode
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|savok||Production||Work on all graphics, music, design of characters and enemies, balancing, and other|
|PPI_Akiko||Hacking||Code porting, coding, hacking, numerous fixes, works with story screen and other help|
|eskayelle||Hacking||Minor coding, text edits (story/ending), title screen image assets, playtesting, news article text|
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder’s Re-Revenge is a Fighting Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. Play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder’s Re-Revenge using a online Sega emulator. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.