PvZ (Plants vs Zombies) on MIT Scratch
PvZ (Plants vs Zombies) is a fan-made recreation of the classic Plants vs Zombies game made using the free MIT Scratch game Engine.
This is a demo with 6 levels.
Will you be able to defense your front lawn from the zombies?
- @AwezomeXD: Made the game
- @Flint-L for “point towards” script
- @Xx_Yeet_Master_xX for LilyPad design (not added yet)
- @minemaster552 for Zombie Trap and Flora Throwa (not added yet) plants
- You can also play the game on Mit Scratch
MIT Scratch engine is cool, you can learn, create, and share your games and is completely free.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
PvZ Plants vs Zombies on MIT Scratch is a Strategy Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.