Petty Puny Planet
Petty Puny Planet is a cool and funny simulation game where you micromange an entire planet.
Why have a pet rock when you can have a pet planet? Micromanage this cosmic massive rock from its humble beginnings and take its people to places they never thought possible! Sure, you can teach them about food and science, but what if you take some liberties with evolution?
You’ve got a planet, and you have to decide what happens to it. But being the boss is such a tiring job, so you have to take a century long rest after every decision. Let’s hope they can manage without you for that long. Every action you take can change the tiny people’s destiny!
- Randomized choice based gameplay. Your choices unlock more things to choose from, as well as new consequences and events, some which are also dependent on your previous decisions!
- Keep the people happy and wealthy! Or not! I mean, what’s the worst that could happen?
- Did the worst that could happen actually happen? Well, ditch the planet and start a new one!
- You can take a screenshot of your planet at any given time. It’ll be saved on the game’s folder. Don’t tell the tiny people though. Nobody likes paparazzi. Screenshots only work on the desktop versions though!
- There’s 10 different endings. Let’s discover them all!
- Created, Developed & Presented by Whales And Games
- Other Whales And Games projects on itch.io!
- Discord Chat Channel
- Twitter Profile
- Facebook Page
- Development Team
- Programming – JorgeGameDev (Twitter)
- Graphics Designer – The ‘Moski (Twitter)
- Audio Composer – Zakblystone (Twitter)
- Special Thanks
- Grafika Font – Zess Type
- Extra Scripts – Melang (Unity Forums)
Good Luck and Have Fun.