Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
The return of Midway’s Mortal Kombat with Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance will please longtime fans and newcomers with stunning graphics and tons of possible battle scenarios. Made for your Game Boy Advance platform this realistic game delivers punishing action featuring several lethal new warriors as well as the return of classics like Scorpion, Raiden, Sub-Zero and Sonya Blade. Each warrior is armed with 3 fighting styles for almost unlimited battle possibilities. The game also features intense hand-to-hand and special-weapon combat, secret hidden moves and combinations with deadly blows and fatalities.
- Blaze (secret character) — An elemental warrior bound to guard the last Great Dragon egg. He was a cameo appearance that can be seen in the background of The Pit II from the Mortal Kombat II game. He is now a fully playable character.
- Bo’ Rai Cho — A somewhat drunken and obese martial arts teacher from Outworld. He has instructed both Liu Kang and Kung Lao.
- Drahmin — A Netherrealm demon (Oni) who maintains self-control with a special mask.
- Frost — The new apprentice of Sub-Zero who shares his power over ice and cold. Her hair seems to be subliming/melting.
- Hsu Hao — Mavado’s henchman and member of the Red Dragon, he is also a traitor of the Outer World Investigation Agency; when he killed several OIA members with a nuclear weapon, he became Jax’s sworn enemy.
- Kenshi — A mysterious blind warrior renowned for his sword-fighting skills, who seeks revenge on Shang Tsung for blinding him. The spirits of his sword guide him, allowing him to fight with superior skills than that of average kombatants, even with his blindness affecting the battle.
- Li Mei — An Outworld fighter, attempting to rebel against the Deadly Alliance.
- Mavado — Leader of the Red Dragon Clan. Defeated Kabal and stole his hook swords. Seeks to wipe out the Black Dragon.
- Mokap (secret character) — A character who is said to have done motion capture work on Johnny Cage’s films.
- Moloch — A Netherrealm demon (Oni) who acts as the (unplayable) sub-boss, and is usually seen with Drahmin.
- Nitara — An Outworld vampire whose primary interest is to restore her original realm.
- Cyrax — Sub-Zero’s former assassin now works for the Outworld Investigation Agency and is stranded in Outworld. Also agrees to help Nitara gain an Orb in exchange for his return to Earth.
- Jax — An angry member of the Outer World Investigation Agency who seeks to kill Hsu Hao for the murder of his allies.
- Johnny Cage — Hollywood Actor who returns to aid his friends and Raiden in the struggle to save Earthrealm from the Deadly Alliance.
- Kano — A Mercenary who pledges his loyalty to Shang Tsung and Quan Chi after they kill Shao Kahn.
- Kitana — The Princess of Edenia who looks to destroy Shao Kahn and his forces.
- Kung Lao — An enraged member of the White Lotus Society who seeks the destruction of Shang Tsung for murdering Liu Kang.
- Liu Kang – Had his neck snapped by his enemy Shang Tsung. (cameo)
- Quan Chi — The powerful sorcerer who looks to gain military power once the Dragon King’s undefeatable army is resurrected.
- Raiden — The thunder god who has relinquished his status as an Elder God to help his champions in the war against the Deadly Alliance.
- Reptile — The hopeful reptilian creature that looks for a new master (mostly in Nitara).
- Scorpion — The Hell-spawned spectre who seeks the destruction of Quan Chi for murdering his family.
- Shang Tsung — The powerful sorcerer who seeks eternal life. Through his alliance with Quan Chi, he hopes to accomplish this.
- Shao Kahn – The former emperor of Outworld. He was killed by the Deadly Alliance. (cameo)
- Sonya Blade — Member of the Outworld Investigation Agency who enters Outworld in search of missing agents Kenshi and Cyrax.
- Sub-Zero — The legendary ice warrior who has not only reformed the Lin Kuei as a force for good, but also is the Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei and the bearer of the legendary Dragon Medallion.
- Acid Bath
- Drum Arena
- Lost Tomb
- Shang Tsung’s Palace
- Quan Chi’s Fortress
- Kuatan Palace
- Lin Kuei Temple
- Wu Shi Academy
- Lung Hai Temple
- Moloch’s Lair
- Lava Shrine
- House of Pekara
- Sarna Ruins
- Palace Grounds
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance is one of many Fighting Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Play Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance using a online GBA emulator. Tagged as Action Games, Fighting Games, GBA Games, Mortal kombat Games, and Retro Games. Upvoted by 31 players. Other games you might like are Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Arcade) and Mortal Kombat 3 (Arcade). No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.