Friday Night Funkin’ with Stampy
A Minecraft related mod of Friday Night Funkin where in this episode Boyfriend sing along with Stampy, Squid, and Lee, somewhere in the Minecraft server.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- Stampy Mod Devs
- LeafyTheFoliage: Sprite Artist, Composer, and Charter
- Aight!: Background Artist and Voice making
- YushUhBeanz: Icons Creator
- Original Peeps
- Stampylonghead: The cat himself
- iBallisticSquid: The main squid
- L for Leeeeee x: Bear person
- Barnaby: Being him
- Lena Raine: Otherside and Pigstep
- BebopVox: Don’t Mine at Night
Get the mod for your cool PC here
- Shadow Mario: Psyche Engine Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Friday Night Funkin’ with Stampy is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.