Friday Night Funkin vs ULTRAKILL
FNF vs ULTRAKILL is a Friday Night Funkin mod where a robotic Boyfriend rap-battle against V1, a machine that uses blood as a fuel source.
This Mod is based on the FPS video game called ULTRAKILL, you can find it here on Steam.
- NEW BF
- ULTRAKILL STYLE SYSTEM
- DISRESPECT BUTTON
- MID SONG EVENTS
- CUSTOM GAME OVER ANIMATION AND ARROWS
- FIVE MINUTES OF UNPARALLELED VIOLENCE , PREPARE YOUR FINGERS
TYPE: LESSER MACHINE
The Choirboys were initially made for singing within churches or reciting prayers during the New Peace, but were rendered obsolete once there was nobody left to recite prayers to. Possessing little to no intelligence and a cocky attitude, these machines are typically left to their own devices to scavenge and find purpose for themselves, usually resulting in their own destruction. While the Choirboy’s intelligence is limited, something of note is it’s ability to improvise music based off of auditory input. It can produce unique melodies even when paired with the same backing track and even has a setting for duets (that also can be used for rap battles). Due to the low rate of survival of these machines, seeing one in action is a rarity.
FNF vs ULTRAKILL Mod Credits:
- ULTRAKILL THEMED MOD BROUGHT TO YOU BY TEAM STARSPACE
- Nini: Director
- Werd: Coding, charting
- Inferno: Artist
- Matt$: Composer of Hyperdeath
- Anto: Chromatics
- BoxOfRocks: Note skin
- TrainsGod: Charting
- Everyone on our Discord: Special thanks <3:
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
Friday Night Funkin vs ULTRAKILL is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play Friday Night Funkin vs ULTRAKILL on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.