FNF vs Hornet Remake
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend against rap-battling against a guardian of Hallownest’s ruins – Hornet!
Will you show us that you can accept this Kingdom’s past and take responsibility for its future?
“So you’d pursue the deeper truth? It isn’t one the weak could bear.
Show me you can accept this Kingdom’s past and claim responsibility for its future.”
- Edge of Truth
- Prove Yourself
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- AnbyFox Remake the mod,Artist, Coder, Composer, Charter
- Favhri: Animating, Coding, Composing, Charting
- Download the mod for your PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!