FNF Vs. Giant Egg
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend against
This mod was made for the FunkJam, give it some support if you had fun.
BF and GF are on a casual date in the park when they see a giant egg! Curious, they go to check it out. Turns out the egg needs a little help breaking out of its shell! Will you help this egg hatch into the majestic creature it was always meant to be?
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Jakeneutron: Animator, Composer of Title Remix, Pecking Order and Let Me Hear You Squawk, Code Assistant, Voice Actor, Writer
- JGlazey: Animator, Charter, Voice Actor, Code Assistant, Background Artist
- Shadowfi: Lead Programmer
- neoNote: Animator, Illustrator
- NOMIE: UI Artist, Promo Artist, Illustrator
- MimiChan: Composer of Stand Up
- Jared: Egg note
- Nomie: Menu Background Artist, Logo Artist, Cutscene Artist
- Matt: Charted Stand Up B-Sides
- Always download the mod for your High-End Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Vs. Giant Egg is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.