FNF vs The Bop It Toy
A funny mod of Friday Night Funkin that brings the Bop It toy into the FNF universe as Boyfriend try playing it.
There is no arrow, everything is down by listening to the sound.
- Left is “Twist It” (used in parts that say twist it)
- Right is “Bop It” (used in parts that say bop it)
- Down is “Pull It” (used in parts that say pull it)
- Up is “Yea” (used in parts that say oww)
When the screen turns green indicating that it will be your turn in one second.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support these mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- You can download the original and OG version of the mod for your cool high-end desktop PC here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF vs The Bop It Toy is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.