FNF: Uberkids vs Pico Sings Unloaded
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Pico and the Uberkids clones and have some intense rap-battle in the middle of the streets somewhere in the world.
Who are the Unberkids:
The Überkids are the titular main antagonists of Pico vs. Überkids. Composed of Übersam, Überjon, and Überfred, they are the creations of the Human Genome Project, designed to be superior to the average human in every way.
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can like on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- NateTDOM: Coder, Sprite Editor
FNF Online Credits:
- TheBlueHatted: creator and programmer
- FifLeo: Lead Artist
- philiplol: Musician
- TheBlueHatted: Programmer
- Wired_Wolf: Tester
- SolScribbles: Tester
- EllisBros: Tester
- Offbi: Tester
- JimboGames: Tester
- Cerulean: Tester
- Laventory: Tester
FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
FNF Uberkids vs Pico Sings Unloaded is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.