Friday Night Funkin’ Ruv Vs Tricky
Update: you can now turn off distraction inside option’s menu to turn off spooky text and stop sign from appearing to make the game more playable if lag too much for you.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
Original Tricky Version 2.0 (phrase 3) Credits:
Please support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, and liking, and etc.
- Banbuds: Director, Artist and Animator
- Rozebud: Musician and Programming
- KadeDeveloper : Programming
- Cval: Charting, off-setting
- YingYang48: Composer
- JADS: Composer
- Moro: Cutscene 3 + 4, Backgrounds
- Download the mod for your High-End Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
Friday Night Funkin’ Ruv Vs Tricky is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.