Friday Night Funkin’ Mime and Dash
Mime and Dash is a Friday Night Funkin mod where Boyfriend battle two criminal female mimes named Bon Bon and Chu Chu.
Where is GF? Does the mines got something to do with it?
Currently a demo with one-song.
FNF Mime and Dash Mod Credits:
- Masked– Director
- Dragon Rex co director & background artist
- Gerardo: Cycle & 99 animators & sprite artist
- Springy Charter
- Bitfox composer & Cherlok Music Helper
- Mele logo artist
- Niz coder
- Get the mod for your PC on here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
Friday Night Funkin’ Mime and Dash is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play Friday Night Funkin’ Mime and Dash on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.