Friday Night Funkin HELLBEATS
A mod of Friday Night Funkin with very good remix, reskin, and new difficulties of each original FNF weeks.
HMX UPDATE is almost a complete overhaul. Check it out.
Boyfriend, originally an Angel who could do no harm to anyone, who did everything to keep his moral compass on the right path. However, when taking a visit to the nightmare fueled realm known as Hell, he let his lust slip in, madly falling in love with a demon woman. He’d do anything for her, even making constant trips to the place down under. Eventually, he stopped returning to his own realm, leaving the other angels and saints filled with suspicion, word even spread around to other demons, causing all sorts of trouble. In this story, demons and angels WILL try to get in the way of their love.
Listen to OST on Youtube
- Gettin’ Freaky Hell-Mix
- Tutorial Hell-Mix
- Bopeebo Hell-Mix
- Fresh Hell-Mix
- DadBattle Hell-Mix
- Spookeez Hell-Mix
- South Hell-Mix
- Strung Up
- Blammed Hell-Mix
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- HELLBEATS Crew
- RevenantDude : Charting, Art, Overcharting, Modcharting, a little bit of coding, and mod lead lel
- Niite : Music + Charting
- 808kami: Assistant Music Composer
- Clowfoe: Coding
- hdboye: Coding + Modcharting
- TWO_Muffins: Redesigns/Backgrounds + LORE ideas
- Mystical_: Additional Art + New Logo
- Regressus: Dialogue writing + LORE ideas
- thetacoman: Tester + Charting
- Special Thanks
- Dev._.Dawg_: Remixed Philly Nice and Blammed
- Brandxn : Remixed Weeks 1-3 + Menu
- Milla209: Helped made Hellbeats Pixel Bf
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potatoes PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.