FNF: Funkdela Catalogue
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Cesar and mark from Mandela Catalogue Vol. 1 rap-battle with each other.
Funkdela Catalogue is an FNF mod inspired on the Mandela Catalogue Series made by Alex Kister
This mod is about the conversation between cesar and mark in Mandela Catalogue Vol. 1
This mod is a DEMO with the purpose to show the concept and vision we have in this mod
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can like on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Murasaki_: Coding
- Case117: Music
- LuckyPuppet: Art / Animation / Charting
- JayyThunder: Animation and Art
- BreezyMelee: Coding / BG art / Editing
- ItoSaihara: Logo and emotional support
- Download the mod for your PC Here
FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Funkdela Catalogue is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.