FNF vs Xigmund (Martian Mixtape) v3
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where boyfriend does singing and rap battle against an Alien that crash landed on Earth.
Updated to 3.0 which include 2 more weeks. Now a total of 6 whole weeks. Give props to the mod creators.
Uh oh!! You’re trying to take your GF on a Friday night walk when some weirdo alien starts trying to rap battle you!!
Does he want to eat your brains? Does he want to steal your girl? Who cares? It doesn’t matter! It’s time to get funky!
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Spinal Tap
- Week 4
- Exclusion Zone
- Week 5
- ALT WEEK
- Bonus Week
- Egomania (hiding in plain sight)
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod or other mods they are developing, make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Active Devs
- HThagomizer: Project lead, artist, animator, programmer
- Simply EJ: Artist, composer (Breakout, Rude)
- SaltySkkulls: Artist, composer (Crack, Boing)
- LuckiiBean: Composer (Confidential, Aegis, Enforcement, Extermination, Aneurysmia)
- KrystalPhantasm: Artist, composer (Aerodynamix, Freak, Craniotomy)
- Begwhi02: Composer (Tinfoil, Jitter, Pause theme)
- Zavemann: Composer (Menu theme), concept art
- Zack the Nerd: Artist, animator
- FreshWoomy: Artist, animator
- Baqly: Menu art, promo art
- Yoshubs: Programmer
- Flarewire: Programmer, foley
- codist: Programmer
- Past Devs
- kevenandsoki: Composer (Lazerz, Brainfuck, Pelvic)
- Commander Cello: Composer (Probed, Marrow, Spinal Tap)
- Lolman: Composer (Exclusion zone, Annihilation)
- BryanJo97527502: Background artist, promo art
- HeavenArtist2006: Icons
- Junkgle: Concept art
- Crow at a Computer: Concept art
- IronB: 3.0 Trailer editor
- Special Thanks
- spaghettitron: Beta tester, cool guy
- BestrJestr: Eta
- You can download the original and OG version of the mod for your Cool Desktop PC here.
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potatoes PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.