FNF vs The Puppet Master
vs The Puppet Master is a Friday Night Funkin Mod where a Puppet Master is behind the scene controlling all these characters with a string.
Singing to the tune of a single song that is over 14 minutes long with a lot of well-known puppets singing.
This mod is made for the one-year anniversary of Starlight Mayhem and Vs. Eteled!
Will Boyfriend be OK? taking on so many opponent all at once? Include Chris, Austin, CJ, Eteled, Kawiburd, Ruby, Vade and more.
They are only puppets, with their strings pulled by unknown forces…
Gameplay by Mod Creator:
FNF vs The Puppet Master Mod Credits:
- TheMaskedChris: Director, Artist, Animator, VA for Evil Chris
- Matriculaso: Coder (Events, characters, stages)
- Gabriel ML: Instrumental and Vocals for SM and Funk Trio parts
- Mamon: Vocals for Eteled, Austin and randomized parts, Chromatic maker for Austin and Vade
- TheAtomicPunk: Vocals for Evil Chris part
- KiwiBurd: Menu/title Musician
- PhyPsi: 14 minutes song Charter
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!