FNF Twinsomnia: Boy and Girl
Step into a brand new FNF universe of Twinsomnia as a boy faces-off against some girl and some stranger that showed up in front of his bed before he went to sleep.
Once upon a time, in a universe far far away
a young Boyfriend FNF sits on his very large bed, and then wacky shenanigans ensued
FNF Twinsomnia: Boy and Girl Mod Credits:
- Sock.clip: Mod Director, Main Artist, Musician, Lyricist, Animator, and creator of Boy and Girl
- Stankfield: Main Charter, Credits Artist, “Double Note Dickrider”
- Nate Anim8: Co-Director, Chart Revisionist, Sound Editor,WHITTY ENGINE?!?
- El Senor Beast: Main Programmer, Self-proclaimed Illegal Immigrant
- 8-Bit: Playtester and the absolute worst Canadian
- Sarveproductions: Voice of Monster, start running Neil
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer, Cameraman, “Ponyville’s Degenerate”
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF Twinsomnia Boy and Girl is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF Twinsomnia Boy and Girl on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.