FNF Road Trip of Banban
A funny and silly rhythm game and FNF mod based on the car scene from from Garten of Banban 3, which is peak fiction as everyone knows!
Stinger Flynn is behind the wheel, while BanBan and Opila Bird is along for the ride, while being chased down by Nabnab, the blue spider-like humanoid.
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- Calitsuki: Musician “Cucumber Enthusiast”
FranboiseSenpai: Main Artist “I’m Jumbo Josh Brah”
- MrMoustache: Charter “i swear if anyone ends up taking this mod seriously…”
- TheRedaShow: Artist “oui”
- Playeah: Helped with code “It just works”
- Thym: Made the art for the GB page “I ate your doorframes”
- Cucumber: scrumptious
- microdude: Mod inspired by his drawing
- Download the mod for your PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF Road Trip of Banban is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.