FNF: Flashpoint Funkin’
Flashpoint Funkin’ is a rhythm game and Friday Night Funkin’ mod that takes players back to the early days of flash gaming. This nostalgic experience features three new tracks – “Onerous”, “Aura”, and “Syrup” – where players must battle against three opponents, each inspired by classic flash games.
The first opponent is “The World’s Hardest Game Cube,” who resembles the iconic red square from the game with the same name. This cube-shaped character moves lightning-fast and features tricky patterns, making them a formidable opponent.
Next up is “The Impossible Game Cube,” inspired by the notoriously difficult “The Impossible Game.” This opponent moves at a relentless speed, keeping players on their toes and testing their reaction time.
Finally, players will face off against “Chris the Cat,” the star of “The Impossible Quiz” and the main opponent in his own song, “Syrup,” which is composed by EthanTheDoodler.
Each of the three new tracks features unique beats and catchy melodies that will keep players grooving as they battle their opponents. Whether you’re a fan of early flash games or Friday Night Funkin’, the “Flashpoint Funkin'” mod is a must-play for those looking for a fun and challenging experience.
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- RiverMusic: Director??? Programmer, Main Musician Certified Pony Lover
- EthanTheDoodler: Composer of Syrup, Cutscene Animator Resident Doodler
- DatDavi: Aura comp help, Composer of Syrup game over, Number One Baker
- Bunger: Main Charter, Voice of Portal Some random brit
- Get the mod for your PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or ha
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF Flashpoint Funkin’ is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.