FNF Exospheric Corruption: Anniversary Edition
Exospheric Corruption Anniversary Edition is a rhythm game and FNF mod where in an alternate universe, GF and BF meets up with Dave for a rematch after an entire year has passed! Although things end unexpectedly as BF goes missing.
Face off Dave in his rematch and refresh your memory on who Exosphere is.
- Kysophobia Anniversary
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- Main Credits
- ReeVrze: Charter, Composer (Detestation), and Modcharter
- Emperor Yami: Composer (Dismay)
- ToxicFlame: Composer (Tradition / Kysophobia Anniversary Mix)
- Aadsta: Composer (Granted Permission for Blitz)
- inescapableboi: Composer (Rememberance)
- bruj: Composer (Accidental)
- Natsitu: Composer (Extrance)
- skrimblo: Voice Actor (Exosphere)
- TeeJay: Sprite Artist (Dave)
- Polyoah: Sprite Artist (Exosphere)
- SpiralGraveStudios: Artist (Dialogue Portraits / Main Menu BG Art / Dave Banner)
- Cyan: Artist (Exosphere Banner / True Expunged Icons):
- light: Background Artist:
- Cinnamona: Icon Artist (Exosphere, FlyHigh, Allure)
- RafPlayz69YT: Build Compliler (Chromatic Abberation Pulse / Bloom Pulse)
- Twomp: Sprite Artist (True Expunged)
- Zmac: Background Artist
- Thank You!
- You You! Thanks for all of the support on this mod! Without your support, who knows where this mod could’ve been. Press Enter for a Surprise!
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF Exospheric Corruption Anniversary Edition is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.