Bounce Back is a charming and addictive little Zelda inspired roguelike adventure created within just 13kb of data, where you use boomerangs to battle your way through 10 challenging procedurally generated levels.
Bounce Back features 10 procedurally generated levels to battle through, with new enemy types introduced each level. Your character can use boomerangs to dispatch enemies and destroy obstacles, and you have a nifty dash ability that can be used to get out of trouble. You start with just one boomerang, but you can by more (and more powerful ones) from shops that you encounter along the way – which really comes in handy as things get pretty challenging later on.
– Boosting protects you from damage.
– Buy items to help you survive.
– You don’t lose money when you die!
– There are only 10 levels.
– Lost boomerangs show up big on the map.
– Enemies are slowed by sand.
– Yellow boomerang can grab pickups.
– Blue boomerang does double damage.
– Win to unlock speed run mode.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play:
WASD = Move
Mouse = Aim
Click = Throw
Space = Dash