*** Warning, Rated M for Mature Audience.
In Yandere Simulator, you play as a Japanese Highschool girl name, Yandere-chan, who have the Yandere girl symptom. A Yandere girl is a girl who loves a boy so much that she is willing to threaten, harm, or kill any other girl who seems interested in him.
You love your Senpai. Nobody get between you and your Senpai. But each week a new rival girl falls in love with your Senpai. Being a Yandere girl that you are, you must eliminate your rival within 5 days, or else she will confess her love to Senpai, which will result Game Over for you literally.
You must eliminate your rival all without being arrested, expelled, or obtains a bad reputation.
There are many ways to eliminate your rival, which one will you choose?
Good Luck Yandere-CHAN.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Click on the download link above. Extract the zip file. Open the Launcher.
- Left Stick to move the character.
- Right Stick to move the camera.
- Hold LB to run.
- Tap RB to laugh. Tap repeatedly to laugh louder.
- Hold down RB to activate “Yandere Vision”.
- Hold down LT to take out your smartphone. Then use RT to snap a picture.
- Click in the Left Stick to spawn a trail that leads to class.
- Click in the Right Stick to crouch. Hold it down to crawl.
- Press Start to pause the game. Use the ‘A’ button to move forward through the menus, and the ‘B’ button to move back through the menus.
- During a conversation with a student, use the Left Stick to highlight a dialogue option, and use the ‘A’ button to make a selection.
- Use the D-pad to select a weapon. ‘Down’ on the D-pad will de-equip your current weapon, or drop whatever item you are currently carrying.
- WASD to move the character.
- Move the mouse to move the camera.
- Hold Left Shift to run.
- Tap Left Ctrl to laugh. Tap repeatedly to laugh louder.
- Hold the Left Ctrl key to activate Yandere Vision.
- Hold down the right mouse button to take out your smartphone. Click the left mouse button, or tap the CTR key, to snap a picture.
- ‘T’ key to spawn a trail that leads to class.
- ‘C’ key to crouch. Hold ‘C’ to crawl.
- ‘Enter’ key to pause the game. Use the ‘E’ key to move forward through the menus, and the ‘Q’ key to move back through the menus.
- During a conversation with a student, move the mouse to highlight a dialogue option, and press the ‘E’ key to make a selection.
- Use the 1, 2, 3, and 4 keys to select a weapon. ‘1’ will de-equip your current weapon, or drop whatever item you are currently carrying.
- ‘Esc’ key to quit the game.
- If you’re getting a low framerate inside of Yandere-chan’s room, press the ‘0’ key to disable some of the game’s post-processing effects.
- Press the “” key to open a debug menu.
- Press ‘+’ to speed up time and ‘-‘ to slow down time. (This is a debug feature, and will not be in the final game.)
- Use the Scroll wheel to zoom in on Yandere-chan’s face. (May not exist in final game.)
- ‘N’ key to increase music volume, ‘B’ key to decrease music volume.
- ‘M’ key to mute the music.
- Take out your camera and press the left ‘Alt’ key to activate “Cinematic Camera Mode”. Press that key again to disable the cinematic camera.
- ‘~’ key to reset the level.
- ‘H’ key to cycle through hairstyles.
- ‘P’ key to cycle through eyewear.
- ‘O’ key to cycle through silly accessories.
- Use the < and > keys to decrease or increase Yandere-chan’s bust size.
You might also Like:
You are currently playing Yandere Simulator Game, a high quality Download Games on KBH, for free. One of 16133 games listed on KBH. Part of our Bloody Games, Download Games, Funny Games, High school Games, Horror Games, Indie Games, School girls Games, Simulation Games, Stealth Games, and Yandere Simulator Games gaming categories. If you enjoy playing Yandere Simulator online game, we also recommend you play Who’s Your Daddy, Gang Beasts, and Party Hard. Yandere Simulator has been liked by 429 people. We have fun games for the entire family to enjoy.↑