Strange Terror From Beyond The Stars!
Strange Terror From Beyond The Stars is a sci-fi horror game where you have to survive against 17 types of monsters. In the beginning there were twenty crew members, now only 5 remains.
Will you be able to survive playing through this entire film- erm, game?
- DUL – Super Quiet
- Droner – Is cloaked
- Fly Man – Can go up ventilation shafts
- Squid Made of Tar – Can shoot tar that blinds the player
- Fish Freak – Lays goo traps that can immobilize the player for 4 seconds
- Martian – Can shoot two lasers every couple of seconds
- The Reptile – Can charge at the player during a chase
- The Blob – Lays keycard traps on the floor. When approached, it will spawn The Blob at it’s location.
- Rouge Tinfoil Robot – Can shoot one laser every couple of seconds but moves faster than The Martian
- The Slime – Can go up ventilation shafts and use the small vents on the walls to spawn from them. (It’s slower than The Fly Man I think)
- Dead Man – Can scream at the player during a chase, which stuns the player for about 2 seconds.
- Cheeva – Can sprint every 45 seconds outside of a chase to move around the map faster.
- Xenomorph (From ALIEN) – Can go up ventilation shafts and is faster than The Slime and The Fly Man
- Berry The Bear (From Shopping Nightmare) – Can spawn Berry clones. When approached, will spawn Berry The Bear at it’s location.
- Monster Coach (From L4D2) Can charge during a chase but his charge lasts longer than The Reptile.
- Uber Jason – (From Jason X) Cannot be killed and can chase the player a lot longer than any other monster. But is the slowest of all the monsters.
- Dave Micromonster (That’s me!) – Shoots two hamburgers every couple of seconds.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.