Observer and the Observed
Observer and the Observed is a short tale about a mysterious house in the woods.
According to the locals, the owner would offer visitors highly intriguing tapes, and that guests are guaranteed to leave with a great deal of insight into their own lives.
The story for this jam entry is heavily inspired by the manga Soumatoh Kabushikigaishac by Sugawara Keita, also known by its English name, Revolving Lantern Corporation. The episodic manga tells the story of a company that offers customers DVDs containing a recording of their own life.
The art and programming was done by me, Thuleanx. However, the game wouldn’t be possible without the following free music:
- Abstraction by Tallbear Studios [I know Ben is hosting an OST Game Jam on Jan 12th – Jan 30th. Check it out, maybe :D]
- Ludum Dare 32 – Track 5
- Patreon Goal Rewards Loop – Track 01
- Patreon Goal Rewards Loop – Track 08
- Short, Loopable Background Music Files by jhaeka
- The field of dreams by pauliuw [HouseTheme]
- Vampires Piano by TAD [Ending Song]
- made in 5 days for the Wanderjahre Game Jam 3.
If you enjoy the music in this game, please check out more of their music.